CCPA Notice at Collection for California Employees
This Notice is being provided to you as required by a state privacy law that went into effect in 2023. Evans Hotels collects and uses Personal Information for human resources, employment, benefits administration, health and safety, and business-related purposes and to be in legal compliance. Below are the categories of Personal Information we collect from employees and the purposes for which we intend to use this information. Please be aware that we do not sell any of your information for monetary or other compensation, nor do we share it with third parties for targeted advertising.
· Identifying information, such as your full name, gender, date of birth, and signature.
· Demographic data, such as race, marital status, disability, and veteran or military status.
· Contact information, such as your home address, telephone numbers, email addresses, and emergency contact information.
· Dependent's or other individual's information, such as their full name, address, date of birth, and Social Security numbers (SSN).
· National identifiers, such as SSN, visa information, and immigration status and documentation.
· Educational and professional background, such as your work history, academic and professional qualifications, educational records, references, and interview notes.
· Employment details, such as your job title, position, hire dates, compensation, performance and disciplinary records, and vacation and sick leave records.
· Financial information, such as banking details, tax information, payroll information, and withholdings.
· Health and Safety information, such as health conditions (if relevant to your employment), job restrictions, workplace illness and injury information, and health insurance policy information.
· Information Systems (IS) information, such as your search history, browsing history, login information, and IP addresses on the Company's information systems and networks.
· Encrypted biometric information, such use of your finger to verify your identity when clocking in or out at a timeclock in order to increase efficiency and security and minimize fraud. This biometric information cannot be deleted during your employment at Evans Hotels, but is deleted when a person’s employment with Evans Hotels ends.
· Geolocation data, such as time and physical location related to use of an internet website, application, device, or physical access to a Company office location.
· Visual information, such as images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities
The Company collects Personal Information to use or disclose as appropriate for the following business purposes:
· Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
· Recruit and evaluate job applicants and candidates for employment.
· Conduct background checks.
· Manage your employment relationship with us, including for:
· onboarding processes;
· timekeeping, payroll, and expense report administration;
· employee benefits administration;
· employee training and development requirements;
· the creation, maintenance, and security of your online employee accounts;
· reaching your emergency contacts when needed, such as when you are not reachable or are injured or ill;
· workers' compensation claims management;
· employee job performance, including goals and performance reviews, promotions, discipline, and termination; and
· other human resources purposes.
· Manage and monitor employee access to company facilities, equipment, and systems.
· Ensure security and theft prevention
· Conduct internal audits and workplace investigations.
· Investigate and enforce compliance with and potential breaches of Company policies and procedures.
· Maintain commercial insurance policies and coverages, including for workers' compensation and other liability insurance.
· Perform workforce analytics, data analytics, and benchmarking.
· Administer and maintain the Company's operations, including for safety purposes.
· Exercise or defend the legal rights of the Company and its employees and affiliates, customers, guests, contractors, and agents.
If you have any questions about this Notice or need to access this Notice in an alternative format due to having a disability, please contact email@example.com or (858) 539-8843.